For a limited time, you can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as little as $70 per day when you purchase a 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket ($210).
Plus, one Magic Morning early admission* is included with each ticket. You can also add Disney MaxPass** for an additional $10 per day.
Special Offer Ticket Pricing
- 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $210
- With Disney MaxPass: $240
- 4-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $229
- With Disney MaxPass: $269
- 5-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $239
- With Disney MaxPass: $289
- 3-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $260
- With Disney MaxPass: $290
- 4-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $279
- With Disney MaxPass: $319
- 5-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $289
- With Disney MaxPass: $339
These tickets are valid for use beginning January 7, 2019 and expire 13 days after the first day of use or on May 23, 2019, whichever occurs first. The following blockout dates apply: April 14 through April 22, 2019. Tickets and Disney MaxPass are nonrefundable.
Purchase from November 20, 2018 through May 18, 2019.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- May purchase up to 8 tickets per person per day.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
*Magic Morning allows one admission into selected attractions to Disneyland Park one hour before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.
**Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS availability and other park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. FASTPASS selections for popular attractions or entertainment may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass purchase or use as FASTPASS selections are limited and availability is not guaranteed. FASTPASS selections may be made only while you are in the parks, and may change without notice. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy found at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass feature is used must be linked to your Disney account. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose. The Disney MaxPass feature will expire at the end of the day of use. Subject to other restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.