25% off prevailing rates as quoted by Disney Cruise Line by booking Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category VGT) aboard the Disney Fantasy:
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida on March 09, 2019
Experience a unique blend of cultures, white-sand beaches and Disney family fun with 3 delightful days at sea, a day at Disney Castaway Cay and stops in magnificent Caribbean ports of call that include St. Thomas and Tortola. At Castaway Cay, enjoy a barbecue lunch, watersports, games and an adults-only beach. Plus, your home port of Port Canaveral is just an hour away from Walt Disney World Resort!
- $2,079 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $96 per person not included.
20% off prevailing rates as quoted by Disney Cruise Line by booking Oceanview Category with Restrictions (Category OGT) aboard the Disney Wonder:
7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan on January 27, 2019
Call upon charming ports of call where white-sand beaches and an intriguing blend of cultures are waiting for you to explore. A day or 2 at sea grants you time to enjoy the onboard fun your Disney cruise ship has to offer, while your home port of San Juan, Puerto Rico will provide you with an array of sightseeing opportunities.
- $1,267 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $89 per person not included.
20% off prevailing rates as quoted by Disney Cruise Line by booking Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category VGT) aboard the Disney Wonder:
7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise from San Diego, California on April 21, 2019
Visit an eclectic variety of Mexico’s hottest ports of call on a week-long cruise packed with first-rate live shows, themed pools, youth clubs, signature dining and beyond.
- $2,093 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $126 per person not included.
Important Details on Inside Category with Restrictions, Oceanview Category with Restrictions and Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category IGT, OGT and VGT)
- Valid for new bookings only
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable.
- Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed.
- Specific stateroom will be assigned at a later time, based on availability.
- Rate does not include gratuities or Port Adventures.
- Not combinable with Disney Vacation Club Points.
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.